Said Hassan Mtwenge - Associate
Specialisation: Said Hassan Mtwenge is specialized in Corporate and Commercial Law in general. He also has knowledge in Intellectual Property Rights (IP-Law), Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Law, Aviation Law, Banking and Finance Law, Family Law, Probate-Administration of Estates and Trust Law, Conveyancing, and Human Rights (HR) Law. Said has carried out extensive research on Human Rights in Information and Communication Technology Age/Era: Challenges and Prospects. He has also undergone training on the Differences in Legal Regime between Tanzania and Rwanda, and the issues concerning Human Rights Violations during the 1990s Rwanda Genocide.
- Trainee Associate, at Mkono & Co. Advocates, Since July, 2016
- Intern, at Mkono & Co. Advocates, 2016
- Intern/Trainee, Resident Magistrates, Musoma Court, 2015-2016
- Legal Officer, at Daudi Malima & Co. Advocates, Dar Es Salaam, 2011-2014
- Legal Trainee, at Ministry of Justice (MINI JUST) Kigali Rwanda, 2011
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (PGDLP) Student
- LLB, Tumaini University, Iringa University College 2010-2013
- Phone:+255 22 2118789-91, +255 222194200 & +255 222114664
- Fax:+255 22 2113247 & +255 22 2116635
- English, Swahili, German.